Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic teachers
I greatly appreciate the help OUCH has provided. I can not recommend the group enough for anyone wanting to try null sec or PVP. The training is fantastic. Numerous times the group took on superior numbers and firepower while still getting the target and living to tell about it. Had to reapply some paint every once in a while. But was a blast.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Only downside is the FCs are east coast or Europe time zone. Makes it tough on the west coast people. Maybe our paths will cross again in the future.

Thanks,
Mango
Quote:Only downside is the FCs are east coast or Europe time zone. Makes it tough on the west coast people. Maybe our paths will cross again in the future.
Well, one of our FCs is West Coast, but it takes more West Coasters staying in OUCH to build up and train more West Coast FCs so that we can have more... sigh, never mind.

We have an even worse problem with keeping Australians: The ones that join and finish the program, leave because we don't have AUS players... which means we will never have enough AUS players to keep an AUS player.

It makes my brain hurt.

In any case:

GLHF

o7
Fly Safe or Fly Dangerous, Just Don't Fly Stupid.
Eve Killboard - East US TZ
In the business of maintaining the high cost of implants since 2009.