Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Departing
I'm off to Gallente FW, don't know if it is for me but want to give it a try. I really appreciate everything that OUCH offers, the training, camaraderie, wealth of experience, and expert advice. If I wouldn't have blundered onto OUCH by accident, I would have quit EVE in absolute frustration within weeks.

If I take any lessons from OUCH, it is that a. superior teamwork and discipline trumps superior firepower and numbers (as in real life) and b. In EVE, bigger is not always better.

I hope to keep in touch, and hope that on occasion I might be allowed to fly back into null sec and join my OUCH comrades back on the bubble (not in the bubble!)

Спасибо за все; надеюсь, что мы опять встретиться в будущем. Уважаемые товарищи, желаю вам удачи и успеха!

Elroy
[Image: signature.png]
TZ EVE -5
--… …-- -.. . -.- ----- -..- --.-

удачи товарищ
USA Player, EVE-5
If you're going to do Gallente FW, join Justified Chaos [JUSTK]. Tell them TuxedoMask's BFF, Bren Genzan sent you.
Fly Safe or Fly Dangerous, Just Don't Fly Stupid.
Eve Killboard - East US TZ
In the business of maintaining the high cost of implants since 2009.
(10-11-2013, 02:13 AM)Bren Genzan Wrote: If you're going to do Gallente FW, join Justified Chaos [JUSTK]. Tell them TuxedoMask's BFF, Bren Genzan sent you.

Thanks much! I applied tonite after coming off the bubble. We'll see what happens. They want 20MM SP and BC trained minimum, and I am neither, obviously. Can't hurt to ask, the worst that they can say is no.
TZ EVE -5

(10-11-2013, 01:46 AM)Jak Reacher Wrote: удачи товарищ

Perfect Russian, Jak! Smile
TZ EVE -5

(10-11-2013, 02:13 AM)Bren Genzan Wrote: If you're going to do Gallente FW, join Justified Chaos [JUSTK]. Tell them TuxedoMask's BFF, Bren Genzan sent you.

Bren , they turned me down. I'm not surprised, they want min 20MM SP and BC level V...I would have been so out of my depth there. I am sure your voucher meant a lot, as it took them over 24 hours to decide. I appreciate you vouching for me, means a lot.

They referred me to Black Fox, but I am going to apply to Genstar, as they seem to be very new pilot friendly and actively recruited me. Their killboard stats don't look so bad, either.

The positive side to JUSTK turning me down is I get to spend another nite on the bubble with OUCH Smile
TZ EVE -5

I spoke to Tux and he said he will contact you. He was surprised at the skill point and solo kill requirement their recruiter imposed. Tux doesn't solo much and flies frigs, despite beimg a high sp pilot.

I will contact XG when I get online. JUSTK was one of the few corps that I would personally recommend and it seems that they have either changed their requirements or the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.
Fly Safe or Fly Dangerous, Just Don't Fly Stupid.
Eve Killboard - East US TZ
In the business of maintaining the high cost of implants since 2009.