Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheers Guys
Hey,

Got an old friend in a sev3rance corp out in Provi that I think you spanked in the bubble the other week, so I'm going to go join him and noob it up.

Just wanted to say thanks for the training, it has been a fun experience and learnt alot. Including non-Eve stuff, such as Weaver > Isosceles, and that Elan's soul mate is Ryan Gosling. Hopefully I'll try not to die in the 8G bubble too soon, but I'll drop a salute when I do!

GL&HF o/
Pika
Jordan Player, EVE+3 (DST)
GLHF

o7

PS: Chapman > Weaver
Fly Safe or Fly Dangerous, Just Don't Fly Stupid.
Eve Killboard - East US TZ
In the business of maintaining the high cost of implants since 2009.
o7 Pikachu
Zurakaru Ze
Saudi Arabia EVE +3  

[Image: 6KxYc4S.jpg]
Soul mate/heterosexual life partner Smile

Fly dangerous bro.
PS: If you lack upper body strength...

Also, none of us are Ray Chapman. Use what feels right, produces the desired effect and is comfortable for your body.
US Player EVE-4

I feel nostalgic seeing you in space while I shit my pants lol!
Pika
I use Chapman cause locking the shooting hand elbow presents the pistol more naturally for me. It's extremely stable and easy. The Weaver push pull requires more training, I personally find it uncomfortable.

The undocumented advantage to Weaver is it mirrors hand position for long arms, where the shooting hand elbow is typically bent, and the rear sight is close to your head. This allows using existing rifle muscle memory to be applied to pistol shooting and vice versa.

But what do I know?
Fly Safe or Fly Dangerous, Just Don't Fly Stupid.
Eve Killboard - East US TZ
In the business of maintaining the high cost of implants since 2009.
lol, I'll keep that one:
Pika Pika

Hope all's good on the bubble!
Pika