Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone in search of adventure and explosions
It is with a fair amount of sadness that I say this but I will be leaving OUCH to join executive interventions which is one of our blues. Iv had a great time with everyone and I can say without doubt that OUCH has been the best group of peope I have flown with up to this point in my eve career, I just find myself wanting new adventures.

I'll still be around for a few days and I will always be hanging in the blues channel and I'll be sure to come back and visit.

This I suppose is goodbye but not for good and u never know which corner I'll be around.

Its been fun Grern! if ya ever need help with something feel free to give a shout.

-AR
(05-31-2010, 03:03 PM)GRERNANDEZ link Wrote:It is with a fair amount of sadness that I say this but I will be leaving OUCH to join executive interventions which is one of our blues. Iv had a great time with everyone and I can say without doubt that OUCH has been the best group of peope I have flown with up to this point in my eve career, I just find myself wanting new adventures.

I'll still be around for a few days and I will always be hanging in the blues channel and I'll be sure to come back and visit.

This I suppose is goodbye but not for good and u never know which corner I'll be around.

Good luck Grer!

-Baraius
Good luck matey!
Hey bc could u invite be back to OUCH BLUES, for some reason it has kicked me even though primary. is blue.
hmmm... It might be that I've forgotten to add them to the allowed list. I'll do that when I get home from work.
Founder and once-CEO of OUCH and AWA
Timezone: Australia, +10 Eve time
Good luck Grer and Happy Hunting - was fun flying with you.
Timezone: EVE +0

[Image: eve-kill.net?a=sig&i=520117&s=wolf]