Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving on.....
Guys - I'm going to be moving - sort of. My other Corp requires more of my time and we've had a few hiccups lately (spies and thieves - we all know what thats like) and with Tyrannis around the corner, I'm going to need to devote my time to the cause. I'm sorry that I can't spend more time PVP'ing, but I need to pay the bills and tow the line which I can't do from here. Loiter will be heading off to the Kalevala Expanse to join his indy alt and working anomolies and wormholes there. I'm with GeneWorks so look me up.

The reason I said "sort of" is because I'd like to keep helping out. I'd like to stay active in these forums if thats OK and help out on some of the more dreary tasks (i.e. putting content into the Wiki etc). But I won't be in a position to participate in fleets or gangs as my toon will be many, many jumps away.
Thanks for letting me know, but once you leave OUCH, your membership of the forum is limited, so as to reduce the impact of any potential spies.

You're welcome to rejoin us if your plans change in the future.  All the best!
Founder and once-CEO of OUCH and AWA
Timezone: Australia, +10 Eve time
(05-05-2010, 06:57 AM)Dr Loiter link Wrote:But I won't be in a position to participate in fleets or gangs as my toon will be many, many jumps away.

You don't have jump clones?
EU TZ

"I hope you all enjoy your worms"  -CCP Rise
(05-05-2010, 11:59 AM)Miss Teri link Wrote:[quote author=Dr Loiter link=topic=529.msg5265#msg5265 date=1273042631]
But I won't be in a position to participate in fleets or gangs as my toon will be many, many jumps away.

You don't have jump clones?
[/quote] Yep - I do out in the drone regions and near Jita. I don't have the standing down this way (and wont have for some time) to have a jump clone handy to Curse. But the real issue is that Dr Loiter needs to be in a corp that is part of the Alliance that my alt is in because of the NBSI policies in that region. The controlling alliances are very anal about security and will blow you away if you aren't blue......