Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art of War Alliance Blog
Quote:Do you set up manufacturing out there? Haul out what you need?
Talk to the guys in TS, I'm sure they can answer those questions. This is the public side of the forum and they might want to keep what they do and how they do it private.
Quote:Also, is there a good reason I have to mash scan constantly to keep d-scanning? We have AI smart enough to do all that Aura can, but nothing that can be programmed to mash a button every second?
That's a real good question, and one that I think every PvPer in Eve wants to know... why cant you turn on your Dscan and have it update every tick? 1 tick equals 6 seconds by the way. Seems like that would be easy to code in.

From CCP's POV, they probably don't want 30K ships online continuously querying the server on what's off grid from them.

In so far as making it easier for new players... the bitter vets don't want you to have an easier time than they did, they think you should learn it the hard way like them. Yesterday, my friend got a convo from a guy looking for a fight... my friend was in a day old character. My friend refused, said he was new. The guy was nice enough to find him and jettison a can with free stuff for him to use.

Then, of course, he blew up my friend.

I like to say Eve is a roleplaying game, and everyone is roleplaying an asshole.

CCP is in a bad spot, where they have to encourage new players despite a player base with a mean streak from hell. We can only try to help the people we can.
Fly Safe or Fly Dangerous, Just Don't Fly Stupid.
Eve Killboard - East US TZ
In the business of maintaining the high cost of implants since 2009.

Messages In This Thread
Art of War Alliance Blog - by Bren Genzan - 10-12-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Art of War - by Bren Genzan - 10-15-2012, 01:43 AM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Bren Genzan - 10-21-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Bren Genzan - 10-21-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Jak Reacher - 10-22-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Escos - 10-22-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Bren Genzan - 10-22-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Escos - 10-23-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Art of War Alliance Blog - by Bren Genzan - 02-01-2013, 03:07 AM